TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have at least five (5) years of project management experience with IT-related projects.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience performing project management as a contractor supporting the Federal Government, or as an employee of the Federal Government.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to get multiple people/teams to work together towards a common goal
- Ability to create and maintain schedules
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to weigh pros and cons of multiple solutions to issues and provide recommendations to federal staff concerning project direction.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Must have industry standard IT security certifications (ex. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)), or an Information Technology Bachelor’s degree.
- Must possess industry standard project management certification (ex. Project Management Professional (PMP)).