TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
Perform management and administration of operating systems installed on IAD physical and virtual assets. Operating systems include, but are not limited to: Windows 7 & later, Windows Server 2008 & later, RedHat Enterprise Linux v6 & later, MacOS X & later, and any other operating systems selected for deployment by IAD in the future.
- Perform management and administration of software products installed for use on IAD owned and leveraged platforms. Tools include, but are not limited to: Tenable Nessus, Tenable Security Center, BeyondTrust Retina, BeyondTrust BeyondInsight, nmap, SuperScan, SolarWinds Toolkit, Trustwave AppDetective, Trustwave DBProtect, IBM AppScan, IBM AppScan Enterprise, IBM AppScan Source, HP WebInspect, HP Fortify, Titania Nipper Studio, PortSwigger Burp Suite, SmartBear SoapUI, RSA Archer, and any other software selected by IAD in the future.
- Perform management and administration of mobile assets used by IAD for testing and evaluation purposes.
- Provision security testing platforms (both laptops and servers), which will include periodic reimaging to ensure data sanitization.
- Manage, support, and perform continuous monitoring scanning of IAD assets using tools provisioned for use by IAD.
- Determine when new patches/updates are available for all IAD-managed operating systems and software and begin appropriate change management processes to apply those patches/updates.
- Participate in all change management processes for IAD-managed assets.
- Create, update, and manage the IAD hardware, software, and license asset inventory.
- Create, update, and maintain all documentation related to administration of IAD-owned hardware and software assets
- Assist any IAD ISSO with FISMA related actions and documentation concerning IAD managed assets.
- Availability to work during non-core business hours, holidays, weekends, and on an as-needed basis in order to support off-hours testing, when required.
- Travel on a periodic basis as required. This is estimated to occur approximately five (5) days each quarter to local sites (i.e. within fifty (50) miles of the engineer’s normal duty location), and up to ten (10) days each year to remote facilities.