TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Program Manager shall be responsible for the management of contractor staff and coordination of any subcontractors providing support for any Tasks identified herein. A thorough Program Management Plan (PMP) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) requiring regular updates will serve as the genesis for status and programmatic meetings held between the Government and the Contractor
Coordinate work performed and act as the central point of contact (POC) with the Client.
Provide Client management with strategic guidance and insights necessary for directing the contractors supporting this task order.
- Provide management, control, planning, and scheduling for projects and services required under this TO.
- Coordinate work performed and act as the central POC with the COR, and the appropriate TSA branch manager.
- Provide TSA management with strategic guidance and insights necessary for directing the program.
- Leverage appropriate program resources to meet the needs of the IAD SIVM program.
- Maintain a flexible, responsive and supportive work environment.
- Assure the achievement of the program performance within budget, schedule, and quality requirements and facilitate customer satisfaction for all SIVM services TO activities and work efforts.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders as needed to meet the SIVM program objectives.
- Provide frequent and open channels of communication within the Contractor organization and with the TSA OIT/IAD organization for the management of all program activities.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain the program administrative processes, procedures, tools, and deliverables needed to meet the compliance services TO requirements.
- Be responsive to evolving and changing information needs of TSA’s Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Division.
- Provide leadership, management, oversight, control, and direction to all subcontractors.
Provide to the IAD Deputy Division Director and SIVM Branch Manager, or designee, strategic performance metrics, analysis of progress on their target measures, and periodic reports on progress toward meeting stated goals.
Provide a monthly program status report. The monthly program status report shall detail the accomplishments and challenges of the SIVM services TO activities, and provide Client management with a comprehensive synopsis of the program’s performance. The report should also contain the following elements:
- A short narrative review of work accomplished during reporting period and/or significant events
- Status of all ongoing program activities
- Identification of problems encountered and recommended solutions
- Anticipated activity for the next reporting period
- An updated list of milestones scheduled
Establish joint (Contractor and Government) program management procedures that use the Contractor’s formal planning and project methodologies to develop detailed project plans, processes and procedures that will facilitate the accomplishment of program objectives. Staff supporting the joint program management office may not necessarily be co-located. Government and Contractor staff may be required to travel locally for meetings.
Provide the performance management and management support services necessary to plan and execute this TO.
Maintain the PMP as a living document throughout the performance period of the TO and shall consistently update the document as needed to reflect the most current program developments. Contractor shall be responsible for the overall quality and accuracy of the PMP.
Ensure, to the best extent possible, that staff assigned to support the transition process are qualified to meet DHS suitability and security clearance requirements in support expeditiously implementing the transition process.
Monitor and facilitate compliance with the security clearance requirements of this TO.
Be responsible for maintaining and distributing up-to-date Contractor organizational charts indicating the roles of all key personnel assigned to the program and all members of the Contractor management team.
Maintain records in formats or media that are reproducible for purposes of responding to requests for records under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
Develop and maintain a sound records management process and/or program that fulfill the basic requirements of law and policy for records management.
Provide documentation in a memorandum to the file, or by some similar method, of important business decisions reached orally during telephone conversations or in meetings. If an organization utilizes an electronic system that incorporates staff annotations, oral discussions may be summarized in this manner.
Provide documentation of formal meetings of committees and task forces that include the names and organizations of participants, agenda, copies of materials distributed discussion summaries, decisions reached, and subsequent actions.
Participate in performance reviews and other activities specified in this document to promote the improvement in service performance and overall performance management.
Perform trend analysis, root cause analysis, and other activities and initiatives to improve service performance.