TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros is looking for a driven, self starting individual willing to roll up their sleeves in a cross-functional and complex data center environment. You will be located in Kearneysville, WV.
It is preferred that you have at least 2 years of related IT Security experience, and knowledge of IT Security assessment guidelines such as the NIST 800-53. This position requires full U.S. Citizenship and an active/recent US Government clearance.
You must have experience in Information Assurance (IA) IT Security, and the related processes and documentation.
You must also have the following background/experience and qualifications:
- Reports to the IA Project Manager and will independently lead and/or conduct enterprise and system-level Security Engineer tasks
- Manages and performs Alternate/Information Systems Security Officer (AISSO) functions for supported systems as part of Continuous Monitoring
- Interfaces with business systems through the FISMA Certification and Accreditation (C&A) life cycle to evaluate and identify appropriate mitigation strategies to bring Systems into compliance with established policy and industry guidelines
- Responsible for NIST C&A activities for existing systems and systems under development
- Provides ongoing gap analysis of current policies, practices, and procedures as they relate to established guidelines outlined by NIST, OMB, FISMA, etc.
- Plans, develops, finalizes, and reviews key deliverables in each stage of the C&A process utilizing DHS and DoD tools, standards, and requirements outlined by FISMA, NIST, OMB, and others as required
- Provides internal status reports, enforcing quality control of project deliverables
- Implements efficient processes and procedures for continuing improvement of the C&A process as they relate to established guidelines outlined by NIST, OMB, FISMA, etc.
- Responsible for planning, developing, finalizing, and reviewing key deliverables in each stage of the C&A process utilizing DHS tools, standards, and requirements outlined by FISMA, NIST, OMB, and others as required
- Responsible for identifying unique system characteristics
- Interviews key organizational and system personnel
- Works with business systems to compose requisite documentation
- Maps complex technical requirements, functionality, and capabilities to prescribed security controls, policies, and practices
- Participates in system/security policy and standards development, including writing guidelines, standards, procedures and other technical documentation
At least a 2 year degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline is preferred; or educational requirements may be substituted with IA/IT security certification with work experience.
1+ years of experience in IT Engineering / Network Security / Information Assurance / Certification and Accreditation/IA Technology or a related field
1+ years of experience conducting the duties described for the position is preferred
- Candidates are required to have, or being able to obtain within 6 months from hire date, an IAT II security certification in compliance with DoDI 8570.01.
- Desired Certifications (IAM II or IAT III):
- Certification Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of NIST Special Publication 800-37, 800-53, and 800-53a
- Familiarity with DHS Sensitive Systems Policy 4300A, Commandant Instruction (COMDINST) 5500.13B, and the DoD Risk Management Framework
- Background in some or all of the following: OMB A-130, Certification and Accreditation, Networking, Security Engineering, Systems Engineering, Configuration Management, Disaster Recovery/Contingency Planning
- Knowledge of DHS, DoD, and USCG security and risk management policies and procedures desired
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written technical communication and presentation/public speaking skills
Secret Clearance required.
TestPros offers competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 3 weeks of paid vacation, 2 weeks of paid holidays, education/training and professional certifications, 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% company match, opportunities for professional growth and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees only.
For more information or to submit your resume, please "Apply Now" or email Careers@TestPros.com