TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros, Inc. is looking for a driven, self starting individual willing to roll their sleeves up in a highly dynamic, cross-functional and complex data center environment. We are seeking a Cybersecurity Technical Writer to support our customer with implementing and maintaining a Cybersecurity Compliance and Measures (CCM) program. You will be located in Kearneysville, WV.
You must have experience in Information Assurance (IA) IT Security, and the related processes and documentation.
You must also have the following background/experience and qualifications:
- Work with stakeholders to obtain an in-depth service understanding and documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation (policy, process guides, workflows) that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create and maintain the CCM information architecture
- Maintain centralized document repository and document baselines
- Provide proofreading, editorial, and writing support to the team, including quality assurance reviews of information assurance deliverables
- Collaborate on the management and facilitation of a metrics and measures program
- Facilitate document change management lifecycle, including requests, maintenance, publication scheduling, etc.
- Facilitate governing boards, including scheduling, agenda, read ahead and minutes preparation, distribution, and maintenance
- Participate in the development and review of information system security policy and standards, including writing guidelines, standards, procedures, and other technical documentation (technical roadmaps, project plans, analytic reports, etc.).
- Assist with stakeholder awareness regarding projects and action status.
- Maintain proficiency of their knowledge of the latest technical writing techniques and technologies, and industry best practices.
- Assist CCM team members with keeping up to date on latest technical writing techniques and technologies, and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience within the Information Technology or Information Assurance industry.
- 3 years working experience in the technical writing discipline within the Information Technology or Information Assurance industry
- Active Secret Clearance
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft business applications
- Basic familiarity with ITIL and SDLC frameworks
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications
- IAT Level II Security Certification in accordance with Department of Defense 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
Secret Clearance required.
TestPros offers competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 3 weeks of paid vacation, 2 weeks of paid holidays, education/training and professional certifications, 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% company match, opportunities for professional growth and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees only.
For more information or to submit your resume, please "Apply Now" or email Careers@TestPros.com