We are seeking a professional technical recruiter to participate in full life-cycle recruiting for our current contracts and project opportunities as well as building a pipeline for upcoming contract awards. The individual in this role must be credible based on hands-on recruiting experience, be highly motivated, and enjoy performing multi-faceted tasks, such as helping to develop and write the staffing and management sections of our proposals.
Flexibility and sense of urgency are keys to thriving in this environment.
Individuals in this role must demonstrate professional curiosity, have a continuous improvement mindset, possess the desire/aptitude to rapidly learn new skills and exemplify the highest degree of trust and integrity.
This position requires full U.S. Citizenship. You will work onsite at our offices in Sterling, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will serve as a Technical Recruiter to source, qualify and recruit candidates through various means including LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Career Fairs, Networking, Employee Referrals and our internal applicant tracking system.
- You must possess top-notch communication skills to work with candidates and hiring managers. Successful candidates will: multi-task; use time management skills to operate well in a deadline oriented environment; provide the appropriate level of follow-up with candidates/hiring managers/department members; work both independently and in team settings.
- Proven ability to handle a high volume (20+) of open requisitions for various contracts and proposals simultaneously
- Staff cleared candidates within Information Technology, Intelligence, Finance, Accounting, and Administrative areas
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with candidates
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with miscellaneous compliance tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong recruitment track record filling positions such as Applications Engineers/Developers, Software Testers, Quality Assurance Professionals, Information Security Engineers, Compliance Analysts, Network Architects, Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Help Desk Technicians, as well Sales and Marketing
- Experience sourcing candidates via networking, not just posting jobs!
- Commitment to developing and maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers as well as candidates and ensuring a great experience for everyone involved in the recruiting process
- Flexible, consultative, team-oriented, and results-oriented mindset
- Proficient in the use of applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as JAZZHR
- Proficient in the use of job boards such as Indeed, ClearedJobs, etc.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work on different initiatives and complete within a timely manner
- Ability to effectively manage frequently changing priorities and business needs
- Two (2+) years of IT/Technical Recruiting experience with prior experience working multiple, time-sensitive requisitions
- Advanced skills in candidate sourcing utilizing tools and techniques such as LinkedIn Recruiter and other online social media tools, networking with professional organizations, associations and user groups
- Demonstrated success working with hiring managers in assessing position requirements and related screening criteria, customizing job postings for placement in targeted sourcing, screening and closing the right candidates
- Ability to help write the staffing sections on our proposals
Benefits and Perks
TestPros offers competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 3 weeks of paid vacation, 2 weeks of paid holidays, education/training and professional certifications, 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% immediately vested company match, opportunities for professional growth and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees only.